Вакансія опублікована: 23.06.2022 р.
Назва вакансії: Junior HRIS Business Analyst
Сфера діяльності компанії: IT, комп’ютери, інтернет
Вид зайнятості: Повна зайнятість
Назва компанії / організації: Genesis
Опис вакансії (вимоги, умови, режим роботи):
We are looking for a responsible and communicative employee to manage HRM system of our company — managing and setting up workflows, assessing and processing user requirements, developing and implementing possible solutions, regular support for users of the HRM system.
So, what You’ll Be Doing:
– improving and customizing the HRM system;
– providing customer service and effective communication through oral and written mediums;
– development and implementation of new solutions;
– launching of new functions (writing of new functions, writing of new customer instructions and end-users trainings);
– compilation and writing of documentation and manuals for users (FAQ);
– fixing system bugs.
What We’ll Expect from You:
– hands-on experience with database administration;
– analytical skills;
– troubleshooting, researching, and resolving system issues;
– reading, analyzing, and interpreting technical manuals;
– communicating technical information to a non-technical audience;
– defining problems, collecting data, establishing facts, and drawing valid conclusions.
Will be a plus:
– basic programming level;
– knowledge of Upper-Intermediate (B2) English.
Genesis is a unique place for the development and growth with:
– expertise in the development of high-loaded products in international markets;
– unique opportunities for learning including various training and seminars within the company, access to a valuable and extensive book library, English courses and participation in key IT industry events worldwide;
– perfect working conditions: an excellent office in a 5 minutes’ walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, free food and drinks in the office, medical insurance. The company has professional coaches in football, basketball and running and supports various sports initiatives (swim races, marathons, etc.).
Apply to position via link https://bit.ly/3y8D7BS