Назва вакансії: Analyst Internship – PPP Transaction Advisory
Сфера діяльності компанії: Інше
Вид зайнятості: Студентам
Назва компанії / організації: SPILNO
Опис вакансії (вимоги, умови, режим роботи):
SPILNO is a public-private partnership (PPP) transaction advisory team engaged by the International Financial Institutions (IFI) to support the Ministry of Infrastructure of Ukraine (MIU) in preparing infrastructure concessions, developing the PPP framework, and institutional capacity.
We have always deeply cooperated with Ukrainian Government Institutions, provided institutional and analytical support to the MIU, local authorities, and consulting teams engaged by the technical partners (the World Bank, IFC, and EBRD) to reach successful transaction results.
In close cooperation with EBRD and IFC, the team has successfully managed the preparation of two pilot transactions at Olvia and Kherson Seaports.
Today, SPILNO is an advisor who has comprehensive experience in PPP on both state and municipal levels providing high-quality consulting service to the public sector and IFIs to develop bankable PPP projects fruitful for both parties.
Currently, the team is working on the PPP pipeline of priority projects in infrastructure sectors: regional airports, seaports and roads.
To expand our capacity, we are seeking to hire an Intern based in Kyiv, Ukraine. The Intern works closely with SPILNO project managers responsible for coordinating, negotiating, approving, and supervising the project’s preparation. The Intern helps project managers communicate with and coordinate the stakeholders, collect and analyze relevant information, provide comments to the deliverables, develop analytical reports and internal documents, etc.
Duties and Accountabilities
The candidate must know and effectively use fundamental business concepts and practices and
provide analytical, research and other professional support to SPILNO project managers.
• Review, comment on reports, memos, financial models, and other deliverables from the
• Consolidate and analyze the financial information of the target companies;
• Prepare presentations and information notes for key stakeholders;
• Collecting data and participating in drafting informational memorandums, teasers and other marketing materials;
• Participate in market/industry analysis;
• Participate in developing PPP specific financial models;
• Participate in negotiations, meetings, discussions, public events, etc.
We look for:
• Final уear student, BSc Economics, Finance
• Excellent analytical, planning, and interpersonal skills, strong communication skills;
• Pro-active and organized person with growth-oriented mindset;
• Understanding of the financial statements and economic analysis, corporate finance concepts;
• Advanced English is a must to work with multicultural advisers and partners;
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, e. g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, ability to structure data and present ideas clearly and confidently;
• Attention to details with a commitment to high quality and accuracy with ability to see the overall picture.
• Part-time paid internship with possible full-time employment;
• Flexible working time;
• Work in a young, professional and friendly team;
• Hands-on experience with pilot PPP transactions;
• Great opportunity to work with IFIs and international consultants;
• An opportunity to contribute to the development of the infrastructure of Ukraine.