Назва вакансії: Game Developer
Сфера діяльності компанії: IT, комп’ютери, інтернет
Вид зайнятості: Студентам
Назва компанії / організації: Skywind Group
Номер телефону: +380634676466
Опис вакансії (вимоги, умови, режим роботи):
Skywind Group is a privately held entertainment technology solutions provider.
Since our establishment in 2012, we have been growing steadily alongside our partners and customers, proud to witness their own headway augmented by our products.
Imagine yourself in the heart of games creation: we develop, test and release games in the full cycle from end to end (slots and table games). This means to work closely with in-house QA and server teams on an everyday basis. We are a mature studio with huge experience in game producing/tuning and release, doing it for 5 years.
You will be part of Studio Client Dev team together with 6 Game Developers, 2 Tech Leads, and a Team Lead. Team size allows us to communicate closely on ongoing routines and issues solving. People work with us for years and stay for atmosphere, projects diversity, and daily challenges. Every developer leads a project from A to Z: starting with game analysis and finishing with platform/devices optimization.
Working structure is straightforward: you are going to report to Team Lead, get support and guidance from one of our Tech Leads, get all graphics and animations done in our proprietary IDE by game integrators so you can concentrate on coding those features, work closely with QA and Server Developer dedicated to a project. This is the main project in the company and implies the development of new games/features (each year we reassess complexity of games and yesterday’s “complex” becomes today’s “normal”), constantly improve existing projects (major versions of products continue to come in brining diversity in development, improving quality and experience for our customers).
If you like game development then wait for no further, apply!
– You will be responsible for a project’s development from A to Z (1 developer = 1 game, from start to release)
– You will communicate closely with the product owner, QA and project manager to transform product expectations into clear, maintainable and efficient code
– You will conduct cross code reviews inside of the client dev team
– You will deliver a project to desktop/mobile platforms and tune it for various devices
– Familiarity with Design Patterns
– Experience in applying OOP and MVC principles
– Experience with Pixi.js (preferably), Phaser, PlayCanvas or any other rendering/game framework
– Version control systems (Git)
– Aspiration to study and to grow as a developer
– English – at least intermediate level
– Good communication skills
Would be a strong advantage to have:
– Experience in game development
– Knowledge of data structures, algorithms, asynchronous architectures, dynamic typing, performance optimization
– Knowledge of modern JS frameworks (Model-View-Whatever)
– Knowledge of HTML5 features and ES6
– Experience in debugging and profiling browser applications
– Experience in slot games development (gambling industry)
– Familiarity with Grunt/Gulp/Webpack (task manager tools)
– For Flash developers – knowledge of Starling/Feathers/Robotlegs frameworks
– Cross-browser and mobile development of web apps
– Familiarity with WebGL shaders
What will make you a perfect candidate?
– You are already involved in any type of game development project (e.g. casual games)
– You work with Unity and would like to try something different to casual games building and work more closely with renderer and devices optimization;
– You want to be fully responsible for the product you are involved into (one developer starts a game and continues till its release)
– Possibility to work with a product company
– Career and professional growth
– Competitive remuneration
– Fully-equipped perfect office space located in the city center (‘Palats Sportu’ metro station)
– Warm and friendly attitude to every specialist