Назва вакансії: Service coordinator
Сфера діяльності компанії: Інше
Вид зайнятості: Повна зайнятість
Назва компанії / організації: Weir Minerals Ukraine LLC
Номер телефону: +38 (050) 3891368
Опис вакансії (вимоги, умови, режим роботи):
This role is responsible for ensuring that all service-related administrational tasks will be processed through our different systems like CRM and SAP systems in a professional and time manner. This position will be working closely with the Service Manager, Supervisor or Aftermarket Manager, if these positions are not existing in the organization, on various business objectives, including but not limited to storing all digital documents related to site-safety, service jobs, process improvement and lean initiatives. He/She will be tasked with the registration of new service jobs in our service system, creation of accurate quotation documents for services on any of our product lines, throughout the territory. Always maintaining a professional company image to the customer.
• Process and monitor all service-related issues in service system and SAP, Salesforce.
• Support the Managerial level in all administrational aspects of managing the Service operation.
• Handle inbound telephone calls and customer correspondence to ensure a swift and effective service is provided to our customers
• Prepare, send and monitor (open) quotations in service system, opportunities in Salesforce. On acceptance/ change/ rejection, process the update accordingly, to ensure all opportunities are optimized and up to date
• Order, organize, or allocate parts for service/repair in service system/SAP to ensure most effective and appropriate use of resources
• Process and check Service Engineer time entries, inspection reports in service system and produce corresponding invoices to ensure prompt payment for work done
• Understand and review incomplete work with Service Engineers on a regular basis to ensure that availability of parts is assured, and work is rescheduled in order to provide the customer with the best possible service delivery
• Execute and monitor all SAP related and physical stock movements to ensure all is received well in time so engineers will be able to fit/use the parts
• Support in creating safety stock, stock forecast.
• Assist with business/financial/costing plans for developing new service opportunities in the region
• Support the service sales group, in pursuing and securing new service contracts across the regions
• Frame and conduct of a service contract signing process, maintenance of its register.
• Control of service-related document flow (contracts, specifications, acts of executed work).
• Create and keep Salesforce opportunities up to date.
• Enter and process spare parts service contracts/agreements in service systems after order receipt with guidance of the service sales group
• Assist the service engineers to fight competitor activity threads by supporting customers with outstanding fulfilment of service-related customer demands (parts on time, documentation, quotations and orders on time)
• Assist the service engineers, supplying them the full OE specifications and OE order related specific documentation requirements by creating digital job packages
• Loading and keeping Install Base updated with new OE deliveries.
• On completion of the service job, monitor completeness of all reports and ensure the customer will be send the invoice with the technical customer service report
• Monitor the service engineers technical reporting ensuring that their reporting time is within customer time
• Assist with organising training of service staff / engineers across the product portfolio as required
• Liaising with HR dept. with reference to training programs for all new service recruits
• Liaise/assist service staff with IT issues and make sure they can work remotely optimally
• Assist/support the service operation regarding financial and performance reporting
• Regularly «self-audit» the SC (service center) following the SC EHS checklist which is available with our EHS team in order to make sure that a high level of safety is being maintained
• Process service jobs related info and report deviating times then scheduled to the supervisor/manager
• Ensure the implementation of the Company EHS Policy for the prevention of injury, damage or loss to Company personnel and resources.
• Adhere to the risk assessment controls identified.
• Not interfere or misuse any equipment supplied.
• Maintain equipment supplied for carrying out work tasks including daily maintenance where appropriate.
• Use personal protective equipment supplied in accordance with site risk assessments and site rules.
• Attend any suitable training to ensure that they are competent to perform their duties safely.
• Comply with any rules specific to a particular site and any Company wide health, safety or environmental requirements.
• Report any injuries, unsafe acts or conditions to line managers.
• Support EHS Policy to help deliver cultural development and sustained continual improvement in EHS performance.
• Overview and ensure use of SOP’s for routine jobs to capture best practice maintain consistency
• Ensure all manually submitted QA documents are digitally stored for later requirements
• Monitor in-and outwards goods and ensure that all associated SAP transactions are completed
• Ensure where practicable, appropriate record keeping is conducted to ensure quality outcomes
• Ensure that technical survey’s and all other customer reports are send to customers on every occasion
• Monitor customer complaints, processing the relevant info from service engineers into CC system
• Pro-actively monitor warranty orders in our system to ensure that all spares are delivered within the expected time frames
• Experience with SAP
• Further have a high level of computer literacy in MS office; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
• Excellent communication skills and effective organizational skills
• Ability to liaise with all levels within the company and external providers
• Personality to get on well with colleagues
• Willingness and ability to work effectively within a team and autonomously
• Able to work with minimal supervision
• Attention to detail and well organized
• Able to work to deadlines and under pressure
• Desire for continuous improvement
• Self-motivated and ability to demonstrate a high level of initiative in the role
• Ability to problem solve, act with initiative, prioritize work and communicate effectively
• Commercial attitude
• Refined listening skills
• Experience in running an administration for a service team
• Having an experience with working with stock of service parts
• Experience within service-supplier role (dealing with repairs, maintenance and warranties)
• Excellent written and spoken English skills