Назва вакансії: Junior Test Engineer / QA Engineer (Automation)
Сфера діяльності компанії: Виробництво, інженерія, технологія
Вид зайнятості: Студентам
Назва компанії / організації: CPI-Kiev (division of CRANE.CO)
Номер телефону: 380509674280
Опис вакансії (вимоги, умови, режим роботи):
Learn, develop and grow your career at Crane Payment Innovations, a diversified manufacturer of engineered industrial products, specializing in niche applications for banknote and coin validation, storage and recycling devices for use in gaming, amusement, vending, retail and transportation with products and specialized technology offered to a customer base in over thirty countries around the globe.
About the role:
Payment device, which is managed by AWS. We implement component, integration and e2e testing for this device. Python, Pytest, Selenium and API — all these will be used during work.
– Flexible working hours. You can easily combine study and development in our company.
– Payment for the actual hours worked. The hourly rate is fixed at $.
– Practical experience in the development of real innovative products using modern technologies.
– Mentor. You’ll have a person, who provides constant support, helps, educates and guides you.
– English learning courses and regular language practice.
– Participation in corporate life of the company.
– Career growth. 99.9% of our students get an offer for further employment after graduation.
– Lunch Bonus Program. 20% discount on food in the cafe.
– Easy adaptation process for newcomers.
We are looking for the candidate with:
– Good understanding of OOP/OOD.
– Testing theory.
– Python knowledge.
– Intermediate English level.
– Strong willingness to learn.
– Self-organized, discipline and responsibility.
Nice to have:
– Concurrency knowledge.
– Experience with Linux as a user.
– Home projects existence.
– Willingness to create new products and improve the existed ones.
Our candidate will be responsible for:
– Development of new tools and updating the existing ones.
– Defect investigation, bug fixing, troubleshooting.
– Following design and coding standards.
– Writing unit and functional tests.
– Work with legacy systems.
– Interaction with foreign engineering team.